[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS Document -- Shaping the Information Society for Human Needs - v3

Bill McIver mciver at albany.edu
Fri Nov 28 19:29:46 GMT 2003

All,

We have a very rough version of the document available.

Thank you to everyone who has helped and to Sally for coordinating this.

A group will be working over the weekend to move it along.
We will send the next version as soon as possible.

=== Where to find it ===

A version with no tracking is here:
http://mboom.draper.albany.edu/~mciver/WSIS/CSDeclaration/Summit/28Nov2003/WSIS-CSD-112803-WJM-notrack.rtf

A version with a lot of  icky, ugly tracking is here:
http://mboom.draper.albany.edu/~mciver/WSIS/CSDeclaration/Summit/28Nov2003/WSIS-CSD-112803-WJM.rtf

If you have trouble with long URLs,
1. go here:   http://mboom.draper.albany.edu/~mciver/WSIS/CSDeclaration/
2. then Navigate into Summit => 28Nov2003

Best,

WJM
--

Bill McIver