[WSIS CS-Plenary] PASSES - Any news ?

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Sun Nov 30 16:21:40 GMT 2003

Hi all,

Are there any official news on passes, overpasses, etc. ?
Following Angela and Sean's recommendation on this list, I've started
gathering, in my capacity of human rights caucus co-coordinator, the
list of persons from HR caucus member organizations requesting passes.
For your information, the human rights caucus is made up of 45
organizations, listed on the caucus web site.

I've got as for now 21 pass requests (the list being still open). If
for any reason we're forced to ask for only one pass per organization,
this would mean 13 passes.

I've recommended to the caucus members to also try in the mean time
other possibilities they may have (e.g. if they're also part of other
caucuses/WG).
I also think caucuses and working groups are not all that big. We may
hopefully end up with some redistribution of available passes.

Now the question are:
1. When will we know of the available number of passes for caucuses/WG ?
2. When will we be asked to send the list of people ? Time is short.
3. To whom this list of people should be sent ?
4. Who will redistribute remaining available passes and ensure that no
one gets two or more passes through different caucuses or any other
entity, and how this process will occur ?

Thank you for any answer.

Meryem