[WSIS CS-Plenary] Deadline 12 midnight EST 29 Sept 2003- Re:North America CS members

Amali De Silva amalidesilva at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 01:08:33 BST 2003

Robert:

There is no listing for such a group under the listed groups as it stands.

We have also had no communication so far from such a group during PC2 or PC3.

I am waiting to hear from any persons who may have administered such a group. We would be pleased to send information to the administrators of such a group regarding those CS members who have expressed interest in forming such a group.

I would also please ask that the group administrators of any current group be kind enough to make their "list" publicly available to those who may wish to join it.

Also to those groups that have already communicated their interest and who are privy to this communication on the CS Plenary list we are waiting to hear back from CS.

Thank you !

Amali

Robert Guerra <rguerra at cpsr.org> wrote:
Amali:

ther ealready is a north-america/european cacus group and mailing list for
it. though it was late in forming, it was involved in many activities at
pc3.

I would suggest joining that group

robert

Tel: 604-736-9012 & Email: amalidesilva at yahoo.com