[WSIS CS-Plenary] New Declaration, Action Plan?

mlouga mlouga at iccnet.cm
Thu Oct 2 09:11:56 BST 2003

Dear friends and colleagues,
 We the would also need to have an idea on which type of document will be used
in the next Prepcom to give very earlier our input.
Madeleine Ngo Louga
Health and environment Program
www.multimania.com/hep

>===== Original Message From Adam Jantunen <plenary at wsis-cs.org> =====
>Just wondering if anyone knows if there will be new versions of the
>Declaration and/or Action Plan released before the November Prepcom
>(assuming it's a go) or if the September 26 documents will be used at
>the November event.
>
>Regards,
>
>Adam Jantunen
>Campaign Co-ordinator, ICTs and Youth Employment
>TakingITGlobal and International Confederation of Free Trade Unions
>5 Boulevard du Roi Albert II, rm. 310, Bte. 1
>Tel: +32 (0)2 224 0211 x 310
>E-mail: adam at takingitglobal.org

______________________________
NGO LOUGA Madeleine
Executive Coordinator
Health and Environment Program
Focal Point African Network on TRIPs (Afri-TAN)
BP 875
YAOUNDE-CAMEROON
Phone/Fax : (237) 223 06 56
Mobile phone : (237) 9576218