[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: EU/Pan-European/North-American Caucuses

Wolfgang Kleinwächter wolfgang at imv.au.dk
Thu Oct 2 09:55:28 BST 2003

I would very much support Jean Louis proposal. MEPs are much closer to
CS than others. We will have a meeting on EU-RALO, the planned European
Internet User Organkjsation within ICANN on Saturday in Milan. MEP
Erika Mann, who co-chairs also the European internet Foundation, is
also involved.

BTW, the EU-RALO, if it comes to an existence (very open and at the
moment in cooperation with the different European ISOC Chapters) could
be also closer linked to WSIS and both the ICT Global Governance and
the EU/US caucuses, if needed.

Best

wolfgang