[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: EU/Pan-European/North-American Caucuses

wolfgang at imv.au.dk wolfgang at imv.au.dk
Fri Oct 3 14:49:45 BST 2003

The nominated focal points for the NA-EU CS "Family" (this is not the "caucus") are Hans Klein from CPSR for NA and Veni Markowski from ISOC Bulgaria for Europe. Unfortunately both could not come to PrepCom3 and so I recommended/supported that Robert Guerra takes the seat in the CS Buereau.

Best

wolfgang