[WSIS CS-Plenary] polimedia Lab

Beatriz Busaniche beatriz at maxmedia.com.ar
Fri Oct 10 12:32:14 BST 2003

Thank you Valerie for this information.
I guess, as we said in Geneva during prepcom 3, that it's necesary to make
contact with these initiatives from civil society. I think that maybe we
could make some strategies together.

Could we do something like that?

As all of you know, the meeting of november is confirmed so we have to start
making plans and strategies for that also.

Regards
Beatriz