[WSIS CS-Plenary] RE: suggestion for WSIS opening speakers

info at fasngo.org info at fasngo.org
Sun Oct 12 22:31:50 BST 2003

Dear Amir,
I would like to add my voice and congratulate you for this excellent news.
Indeed, we women's rights activists, especially working in areas of peace
building with a gender perspective,  are very proud to see a woman winning
the Nobel Peace Prize! You have all our support in proposing her to address
the opening of WSIS. We were having a meeting with CONGO members and NGOCSW
last Friday when Renata announced it and we all proposed that Mrs Ebadi
should be invited.
Regards,
Bineta Diop

Femmes Africa Solidarité