[WSIS CS-Plenary] CSB members fellowship

Beatriz Busaniche beatriz at maxmedia.com.ar
Thu Oct 16 20:38:38 BST 2003

I am completely agree with Amir, but i have to add something.  And of course
has to do with some special cases. México and Argentina are not able to
receive fellowships, and  that involves Bureau members, Olinca from Latin
American Caucus and me, from education and academia . We received
fellowships before,
In my case, prepcom 2, paris and prepcom 3.   But the situation or our
countries changed during the last few weeks, and now we are not elegible for
fellows anymore, just because the list does not include us.

I support your comments Amir. And I add my concerns about all of this.  I
received as answer that we have to start looking for other funds to go to
the summit, and that is terrible considering the way we've been working
during the whole year, and of course, considering that we do not have much
time.

Regards from Argentina

Lic. Beatriz Busaniche
busaniche at caminandoutopias.org.ar