[WSIS CS-Plenary] suggestion for WSIS opening speakers

westasiaregion at hotmail.com westasiaregion at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 23:07:43 BST 2003

All

We talk to Mrs.Ebadi, she is trying to arrange the time and will contact me
to inform you, actually she was already aware of our discussions through
email! It seems to be the Nobel ceremony date and the opening of wis are
same day, but even in that case she could be a speaker on other days or
roundtables or if there is any chance to speak in the main plenary, but
still I don't know how WSIS is planned and how many RTs or general speaking
slots we have.

Thanks

Amir