[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: WSIS update

Alan G. Alegre alalegre at fma.ph
Sat Oct 18 10:54:56 BST 2003

Dear Renata

Greetings of solidarity from Manila...

Thank you very very much for these helpful updates--exactly what everyone
has been asking for (explicitly and implictly) during the past three
weeks... please do not apologize for the length as it is exactly the info
which we should be getting, especially from the Secretariat, on a regular
and continuous basis... as I assume the CSD in its mandate to support the CS
mecahnisms should at the very least provide us with important information in
the most timely manner.

I hope you and the other Geneva-based CS people continue with these updates
to feed into our online consultations...

Regards
Al