[WSIS CS-Plenary] Who is coming in November?

richard t jordan richardjordan at lycos.com
Tue Oct 21 19:41:44 BST 2003

--

-----Hi, Rik, I am planning on coming to the resumed session of the Prep Com. Just to let you and others know, I was an observer at the UNESCO General Conference, and at least through the end of the Ministerial meeting on October 10, there were informal negotiations going on early in the morning and probably at other times.

And I had been told that there had been other informals at other meetings as well, given the fact that 5 days may not even be enough.

More than likely I shall remain in Geneva for the next week and then fly to Jerusalem for a 10-day conference and return December 1 to Geneva until the 14th.

Best regards, Richard---- Original Message ---------

DATE: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:42:50