[WSIS CS-Plenary] PrepCom III Schedule of Activities

Valeria Betancourt valeriab at apc.org
Mon Sep 8 20:12:41 BST 2003

Hi Victor,

 I have just received a notification that there is not room available
for the LAC caucus from 8-9 am.  They are proposing us to have a room
from 9 to 10.  Please, reply to the message I have sent to the LAC
caucus members who will be attending the PrepCom3 to decide
collectively what to do.

Thanks!

Valeria