[WSIS CS-Plenary] Thank you very much

Neshat Saeid saeidneshat at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 06:08:39 BST 2003

Dear Rikke,

Thank you very much, Karen wrote to me that they have
rooms for the second week. I am now arranging the
group to see if they can change their program or find
other ways for the first week.

But one question: I heard that a group of experts from
the Danish Institute for Human Rights are coming
Tehran next week? If it is right, I am so interested
to meet them, if possible.

Best wishes
Saied

--- "Frank Joergensen, Rikke" <rfj at humanrights.dk>