[WSIS CS-Plenary] Fw: Govts Must Commit to Freedom of Internet News, says Group

mlouga mlouga at iccnet.cm
Thu Sep 11 10:11:36 BST 2003

Its overall goal is to assist "governments, institutions and all sectors of
civil society deal with the new challenges of the ever-evolving information
society, specifically identifying ways to help close the gap between the
'haves' and 'have nots' of access to the global information and communication
network".
Ot is very important for all the intervenabts to focus on it.
Keep in solidarity "Norrg and South"
Regards,

______________________________
NGO LOUGA Madeleine