[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: Summary of Civil Society Structures

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri Sep 12 13:46:32 BST 2003

(only sending to plenary list.)

Sean (Renata, Wolfgang), this looks very good.  Thank you.

Suggest it should be distributed at the Orientation session on the 14th.

About orientation.  People will arrive throughout the 2 weeks.  A
summary of what's said on Sunday, printed and put in mail boxes would
might be very helpful.  Particularly a description of how civil
society operates (easy for me to suggest as I'll be in the US and so
avoid the work I'm suggesting :-)

Have a good PrepCom.

Adam