[WSIS CS-Plenary] Position of Privacy & Security Group

susanna at isiswomen.org susanna at isiswomen.org
Tue Sep 16 15:07:18 BST 2003

Thank you Ralf, we are going to work on putting text related to the Declaration
into the compilation lobbying document now...please ask a member of your
working group to meeting with the CT Subcommittee in the CICG (actual space not
confirmed yet) at 6 p.m. to negotiate its inclusion... we have agreed that this
would be the format for language to be included into the compilation document.

susanna