[WSIS CS-Plenary] webcast of WSIS meetings

Izumi Aizu izumi at anr.org
Thu Sep 18 16:39:45 BST 2003

Thanks Rik,

And yes, I am checking this webcast from my Tokyo home with
cable broadband connection, and at least the audio is very clear.
They don't show the speakers from the clear. And no translation
is hard for non-English speeches to understand.

I feel not too remote... but missing all the great friends to mingle.
Now they finished para 40, right?

izumi