[WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS pictures

sinikkas at kaapeli.fi sinikkas at kaapeli.fi
Sun Sep 21 11:12:16 BST 2003

Dear PatchA and all other CS people at PrepCom3
Thank you very much for the photos. I will use them n Finland when preseting
PrepCom3. I was in Geneva last week and can find also myself in some pictures,.
Now I am already back at home and follow PrepCom through emails.

with best regards to all of you

Sinikka Sipila
Secretary general
Finnish Library Association
sinikka.sipila at fla.fi

Lainaus PatchA <patcha at patcha.jinbo.net>:

> Dear all,
>
> I took some picures in prepcom 3 wsis,
> and uploaded them on my server.
> You can check the pictures at the following URLs
> and use them freely if you want.
>
> CS plenary:
> - http://patcha.jinbo.net/http/wsis/cs-plenary/
>
> CS Speaking Slot:
> - http://patcha.jinbo.net/wsis/cs-speaking-slot/
>
> Governmental Plenary:
> - http://patcha.jinbo.net/wsis/governmental-plenary/
>
> APC & CRIS publication(Involving CS in ICT policies):
> - http://patcha.jinbo.net/cris/sep17/
>
> Human Rights Publication:
> - http://patcha.jinbo.net/wsis/hr-publication/
>
> Regards,
> PatchAÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÏ•éÚ¯)šŠX§‚X¬´ù^ªòÿ"³÷,þŠà†Ûiÿÿæj)
fjà­ç§ëÿ¢¸ÿºOæj)fjåŠËbú?¦W§