[WSIS CS-Plenary] Content and Themes - Coordination - Document Distribution

Bill McIver, University at Albany mciver at albany.edu
Tue Sep 23 14:14:21 BST 2003

All,

We decided at the 10:00 Content and Themes meeting
today on several approaches to improving the coordination of document
distribution and associated activities. These are the following:

1.   One of our members -- Sister Mary -- has volunteered
   to be stationed in the (heretofore unknown by many)
   Content and Themes room in the CICG. This we
   believe to be room CICG 132.

2. All documents should be posted on the Plenary at wsis-cs.org
   Web site.  We will work out the logistics of this with the coordinators
   of that site.

3. Groups who are putting out documents from Civil Society, or
   entities therein, should include complete information about
   the authors of the document, points of contact for the document,
   and any thing else that will allow better follow-up after it
   is presented.

4. We are trying to establish a process for working with the translation
   group. Valeria Betancourt is taking the lead on this.

Thanks,

WJM
--

Bill McIver