[WSIS CS-Plenary] status of official documents 9am Thursday

Al Alegre alalegre at fma.ph
Thu Sep 25 08:22:17 BST 2003

Declaration :
contrary to the initial plan, it was not ready last night nor this morning
from the govt pigeonholes. Louise Lassonde informed me that there were last
minute revisions last night and it would probably be distributed at the
morning official plenary

Action Plan
A new draft was put in the govt pigeonholes this morning at 830. (Document
WSIS-PC-3/DT/1-E REV.1.
It may be presented in the official plenary today, depending on the decision
on how to handle the Draft Declaration which still has a lot of bracketed
text
(It has been circulating from those who have copies--the Chair of the
Plenary has a copy.)