[WSIS CS-Plenary] Call for speeches

Adam Jantunen adam at takingitglobal.org
Thu Sep 25 13:00:08 BST 2003

Hi everyone,

I've received more requests for speaking times than we have slots.  We are
requesting that, if you would like to speak, your topic should refer to
bracketed text in the Action Plan, or to more general issues.  Please send
me your speeches as soon as possible, especially if you have requested
times or are tentatively scheduled to speak this afternoon.  So far, I have
received the following requests:

15:00

Group:  Education and Academia
Sections: C4 (Capacity Building)
Speaker: Jane Johnsen

Group: Access to Information
Sections: C3, C4 (Access to Information and Capacity Building)
Speaker: Kay Raseroka

Group:  Internet Governance
Sections: C7?????
Speaker: Izumi Aizu (possibly working with Adel El-Zaim)

Group: Disability
Sections: ???
Speaker: Mr. Kawanaga

15:00 OR 19:00

Group: Western Asia
Sections: C4, C6
Speaker: Amir Barmaki

19:00

Group: Content and Themes
Sections: Section D (Digital Solidarity Fund)
Speaker: ???

Group: Youth Caucus
Sections: C6, C7 (general commentary)
Speaker: Titilayo Akinsanmi

Group: Cultural Diversity
Sections: C8 (Cultural Diversity)
Speaker: Edward Porowka

THIS IS A TENTATIVE AGENDA ... NO FINAL DECISION HAS BEEN MADE ON SPEAKING
SLOTS.

Regards,

Adam Jantunen