[WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS / National Campaign in Haiti

guyverson at caiti.org guyverson at caiti.org
Thu Sep 25 20:46:54 BST 2003

 Hi,

Here in HAITI we are actually working for a flyer to be ready for
distribution on October.
A virtual forum will be launched on 6 october the link will be given on
our Web site.
A national consultation will be held at Le Plaza Hotel on 10 to 14
November 2003.
The flyer will be in French and Creol of course,
it will contain some of important important information on Information
Society and how ICT can serve as a key devlopment.
 After a large distribution in Haiti will be following a distribution in
Dominican Rep. and Jamaica.
 A series of debate radio on our thematic discution will be launch in
HAITI  for october 2003

 We will let you know all about those activities.

 As local and International partners :

 Association des Industries d'HAITI(ADIH)
 Ecole Superieure d'Infotronique d'HAITI (ESIH)
 Ministere de la culture et de la Communication
 GKP Network
 Radio Teleclaire
 Password de Radio Vision2000
 Signal Technologies
 Federation Haitienne des Associations et Clubs de l'UNESCO
 and other Ministers and sectors not confirmed yet their participation.

 Find a draft of this flyer in attachement.

 President of the Center of Information
 and Communication Initiatives (CAITI)
 37, Rue chemins des dalles
 Port-au-Prince, HAITI