[WSIS-CT] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] "Civil Society Caucus on follow-up"

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Sep 30 18:08:29 BST 2003

(dropped the C&T mailing list, plenary enough?)

I think the follow-up "caucus" is worth a try.

I don't think the way we've worked to date -- issue based, pretty
much a collection of vertical "tracks" coming together at the last
minute -- will work after Geneva.  It will be a new process and
likely to require us to work together closer in a more consistent
way. I think Bertrand's suggesting something that might help.

Bertrand has a passion for this. We should let him run with it. We'll
soon know if it doesn't work.

Thanks,

Adam