[WSIS CS-Plenary] Fw: Cs plenary agenda for 24 Sept

amir barmaki westasiaregion at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 02:32:10 BST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: amir barmaki
To: Liliane Ursache ; ct-admin at wsis-cs.org ; plenary-admin at wsis-cs.org
Cc: Sally Burch ; erazzaghi at irancos.net ; adel.elzaim at canti.com ; susanna at isiswomen.org
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2003 6:09 PM
Subject: Cs plenary agenda for 24 Sept

Dear Members of the plenary

Tomorrow (24th sept) CS plenary will be a very important one, specially as we are in a crucial moment in the process, the draft agenda for tomorrow will be:

  1.. CSB report on meeting with governments bureau and their reaction (priority) by Renate or Adel el Zaim or Tracy Northon
  2.. Monitoring report (Rik, Conchita)
  3.. Report back form the CS press conference(Robert)
  4.. Ways of intervention in the action plan and declaration (Bertrand-Wolfgang-Louise)
  5.. Civil society position regarding the prepcom 3 process till Friday(CT group)      a) having alternative documents? (vote)  by Claire/Bill/Sally
  6.. Other issues
  7.. Announcements (Valery)
We will start the meeting 8:30 sharp, and any of co-chairs who is available shall start right on time. The room will be 3-4 the usual one and we don't have interpretations till 9 AM unfortunately.

Thank you for your attention, any comments on Agenda items, please email me before 8:30 tomorrow.

Amir Barmaki
Co-Chair
West Asia

westasiaregion at hotmail.com