[WSIS CS-Plenary] friday plenary

amir barmaki westasiaregion at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 27 03:14:26 BST 2003

Dear All

I hope you are all in good health and mood after so intense two weeks and a lot of issues with governments! Friday plenary is the last plenary and we will discuss most of there remaining issues including the evaluation of the documents and prepcom 3 process, comments back to ITU sec, CSB report, summit events, our position in general with regard to the outcomes, announcements, other related forums and conferences, etc

if you want to add anything to the agenda, contact me or  Susanna. So bear in mind that the plenary will be a long one, as long as governments one hopefully, but with results!!

We really appreciate your cooperation if you could manage your speaking time as short ,precise and complete as possible.

Thanks and take care

Amir Barmaki

 co-chair