Fwd: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Digital Solidarity Fund

William Drake wdrake at ictsd.ch
Fri Apr 2 19:49:57 BST 2004

Hi,

It was reported in Technology Daily, March 24, 2004, in an article by William New called, "International Roundup: Net Governance, Airline Security On U.N. Stage," available by subscription at http://nationaljournal.com/pubs/techdaily/.  As I said, the report stated that Gross' comments about the possibility of Senegal accepting the U.S. view were made at a subsequent State Dept. advisory committee meeting, which is why Fatimata would not have heard them on her trip.

Best,

Bill Drake