[WSIS CS-Plenary] CS meeting in Tunis 22-23 June?

Amali De Silva amalidesilva at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 17:06:51 BST 2004

All:

thank you for responding Robert.

I think we do have to move ahead even if funding is not available at the moment.

The true source of vision in Civil Society has always come from the passion of it's members who most often started their organizations with no money - so what is stopping us ?

We have the resources to communicate  - lots of lists !

What were the results of the discussions you co-ordinated Robert a couple of weeks ago ? Grateful if you would share the results.

What were the themes etc advocated ?

Do we need another virtual discussion ?

Please provide us with at least 10 days notice to re-schedule our activites to fit in with the next on-line discussion if you are proposing that. ( we are all working in different time zones - not all at EST )

thank you,

Amali De Silva - Mitchell
President Vancouver Community Network, Canada

Robert Guerra <rguerra at cpsr.org> wrote:
Do we have upcoming WSIS events which CS needs to mobilize for  - yes
Do we have a CS bureau - yes

Do we have any funding - no...

cut

Amali De Silva-Mitchell BSc.(Econ)Warwick,MSc.(Int.Acc/Fin)LSE

Tel: 1-604-736-9012 & Email: amalidesilva at yahoo.com