[WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS CS meeting in Europe

Amali De Silva amalidesilva at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 18:29:40 BST 2004

Not wizard of oz I think, so - is it  "o s" for open source only ?

What are the themes and issues you are planning on covering ?

Also, please could you be transparent and post date /  time / venue and who should be rsvped by those attending ?

thank you for the initiative !

Amali

Markus Beckedahl <markus at nnm-ev.de> wrote:
hi,

> I am not sure if it has been mentioned in this list yet (i think Ralf
> mentioned it an earlier posting..), but there is work underway for a
> European CS meeting on June 13th, right after the "Wizards of Civil
> Society" conference in Berlin.
> http://www.wizards-of-os.org/

it´s the "wizards of os 3", not "wizards of cs". :)

but yes, it´s true, an european-north american caucus meeting is planned
for sunday, 13th, right after the wos3.

ciao,
markus

--
Netzwerk Neue Medien e.V.
http://www.nnm-ev.de

Amali De Silva-Mitchell  AAT,BSc.(Econ)Warwick,MSc.(Int.Acc/Fin)LSE

Tel: 1-604-736-9012 & Email: amalidesilva at yahoo.com