[WSIS CS-Plenary] Tunis meeting FR/En

Robert Guerra rguerra at cpsr.org
Wed Apr 14 14:21:24 BST 2004

Nnenna:

As discussed at the meet you were at in Tunis in March - i would hope
as a minimum the following can be provided to the plenary list:

* A list those present, where they are from,
* a meeting  agenda
*  and a summary of the meeting

Given the issues with the Tunisian government, i would also be of
interest that you or others from the meeting clearly state :
a. who from the Government and in what capacity they are meeting you.
b. What efforts have been made to include non VGNGOS (very government
NGOS)  from the meeting. Civil Society from Tunisia - independent
journalists, lawyers and those active in UN Fora - such as the UN
commission on human rights, have a VERY keen interest in
participating in WSIS discussion  in their own country.

Again, as mentioned at the meeting in March - please indicate who
clearly let us know how "claims" to represent Tunisia (both from a
governmental and NGO side) as transparency is key.

regards

Robert

--
###