[WSIS CS-Plenary] TUNIS prepcom accomodation

Robert Guerra rguerra at cpsr.org
Thu Apr 15 14:26:08 BST 2004

that type of information should be made available by the Tunisian
Government and ITU - as there the designated hotels are likely to be
covered by host country agreements - a key point which affords
official delegates additional protection and immunity ...

so in a word - we need to hear about accommodation from official
sources too! let's not be too naive when travelling to tunis!

At 8:59 AM +0000 4/15/04, Philip Thigo wrote:
>Yes,
>What kind of hotel would you require;
>we can send you a few hotel options for your consideration.
>
>Kind wishes:
>
>Philip
>
>___________________________________
>
>Philip Thigo