[WSIS CS-Plenary] UN ICT Task Force Meeting in Berloin - now 19th to 20th of November!

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fri Aug 6 22:08:46 BST 2004

-------- Original Message --------
From: "Niall Bishop" <<Niall.Bishop at dcmnr.gov.ie>
Date: August 6, 2004 6:36:02 AM EDT
To: <human at unicttaskforce.org>
Subject: [human] Next Task Force Meeting

Dear all,

Further to my last email, I would like to clarify that the next meeting
of the UN ICT Task Force will now take place on the 19th to 20th of
November next and not the 5th to 7th as I had previously advised. The
location will be Berlin. The first one-and-a-half days will be in a
format of a Global Forum on enabling environment for digital
development. I shall forward you more detailed information as it becomes
available.

<remaining text cut out - not related to this, RB>

Warm Regards,

Niall Bishop