[WSIS CS-Plenary] WGIG Consultations Sept 2004 - registration forms available now

Ezendu Ariwa e.ariwa at londonmet.ac.uk
Wed Aug 18 15:14:03 BST 2004

Dear Sir/Madam

I hereby enclose my Registration form for the Working Group on
Internet Governance (WGIG) in September 2004 in Geneva

I am happy to contribute to the development of this work

I look forward to your positive reply

Ezendu Ariwa

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:27:00 +0200 Ramin.Kaweh at unctad.org
wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Regarding the consultations on the establishment of the Working Group on
> Internet Governance (WGIG) in September 2004 in Geneva,
> please note that all interested participants are invited to fill in the
> registration forms until 3 September 2004, at the following link:
> http://www.itu.int/wsis/documents/doc_multi.asp?lang=en&id=1285|0
>
> The Consultations will be open to all governments and observes accredited
> to the WSIS and its preparatory process. The meeting will focus on the
> establishment of the WGIG, its structure and working methods, as well as
> the scope of its work. It will take place on the 20/21 September 2004, in
> Room XVIII at the Palais des Nations in Geneva.
>
> For further information, see the following link:
> http://www.itu.int/wsis/preparatory2/wgig/index.html
>
> Best regards,
> Ramin
>

> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
> Ramin Kaweh
> Programme Officer
> UN-NGLS (Non-Governmental Liaison Service)
> Palais des Nations
> 1211 Geneva 10
> Switzerland
> tel:  0041.22. 917 2078
> fax: 0041.22. 917 0432
> ramin.kaweh at unctad.org
> www.un-ngls.org

Ezendu Ariwa
Dept of Accounting, Banking and Financial Systems
London Metropolitan University
Stapleton House
277- 281 Holloway Road
London N7 8HN