[WSIS CS-Plenary] ICANN Public Forum on WSIS/WGIG

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Fri Dec 3 09:33:48 GMT 2004

To whoever might be interested, due to the lack of time for public
discussion during the WSIS Workshop held here at the ICANN meeting in Cape
Town last Wednesday, I have asked ICANN to set aside one hour to discuss
about WSIS and WGIG during its public forum.

This will happen today around 16:30 local time (15:30 in Europe). As ICANN
supplies ways of remote participation (webcast and e-mail address for
comments), anyone is encouraged to participate, especially with observation
that pertain to ICANN's part of the IG world. (I am not sure whether Kummer
and/or Desai will be in the room, though.)

The link for more information is:
http://www.icann.org/meetings/capetown/
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------