[WSIS CS-Plenary] GFC meeting in January 2005

rsagun at takingitglobal.org rsagun at takingitglobal.org
Thu Dec 23 07:20:37 GMT 2004

Dear Renata,

2005, I am very pleased to transmit to you and the CS Plenary the official
WSIS Youth Caucus contributions to the Political Chapeau and Operational
Part of the emerging Tunis documents. The first attachment was submitted,
in time for the 3rd GFC Meeting, to  Amb. Karklins and the WSIS Executive
Secretative last Dec. 2, 2004 (see
http://www.itu.int/wsis/gfc/docs/3/contributions/wsis-youth-caucus.doc).
The second attachment, meant for the 4th GFC Meeting, was transmitted
today. It is unfortunate that we are not in a capacity to send a
representative to this meeting thus I request for your assistance to share
and echo our positions.

Thank you and may we all have a wonderful holiday!

Warmest regards,

Robert Sagun
Policy Coordinator
WSIS Youth Caucus