[WSIS CS-Plenary] Re: [WSIS THETHA] THETHA - "ICT Policy Organisations and Processes"

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 10:04:27 GMT 2004

Dear Sean,
Thanks for you message and invitation.
Many of those who participated to the last SWIS Phase
Geneva in December 2003 have a lot to say on the lake
of reprentativity and visibility of civile society in
Geneva.
The domination of English has been underlined and
denounced by the official delegations at the end of
the Summit (Chineese, Spanish, Arabic and French).
As the second round of the Summit (Tunis 2005) will
take place in a French and arabic speaking country I
would like to know if your discussion will give place
to French speaking members, if not we will have to try
to promote our own discussion groups.
Best regards
Djilali

=====
Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization