[WSIS CS-Plenary] global events calendar for WSIS Phase 2

djilali benamrane dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 21:55:49 GMT 2004

Dear Raf,
I tried without success to find something in French in
the proposed site www.worldsummit2005 can you please
advice how to access !
Many thanks and best regards
Djilali
--- Ralf Bendrath <ralf.bendrath at sfb597.uni-bremen.de>

=====
Djilali Benamrane : dbenamrane at yahoo.com
Tél/Fax : (331) 01 45 39 77 02 Paris - France
Page web sur l'Afrique et la globalisation : http://www.multimania.com/djilalibenamrane/
Groupe de discussion: http://www.egroups.com/list/afriqueglobalization