AW: Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Info for WSIS Phase 2

Robert Guerra rguerra at cpsr.org
Tue Feb 3 21:54:11 GMT 2004

Wolfgang:

I'd be more than happy to provide hosting and space these type of
functions on one of the servers I admin. The portal software, tikiwiki,
provides the features you mention as well as collaborative document
management.

I'll setup a test site and have people take a look to see if it might be
usefull.

regards

Robert