[WSIS CS-Plenary] WSIS Briefing, Feb 9, 1400, Rm XXV, Palais des Nations, Geneva

Meryem Marzouki marzouki at ras.eu.org
Fri Feb 6 13:02:58 GMT 2004

Thanks Rik for the information. What are these "Reports from WSIS NGO
Caucuses and Working Groups", when caucuses have neither been invited,
nor even informed of this ? What is this "inclusive" process, which is
rather a "fait accompli" ?
Who will speak on behalf of the "WSIS NGO Caucuses and Working Groups" ?
We should firmly protest against this situation.

I hope that someone who can attend will inform us of what has been said
at this meeting.

Meryem