long reply Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] SMSI site web au Canada

Robert Guerra rguerra at cpsr.org
Tue Feb 10 23:24:59 GMT 2004

Lis:

point taken - well, mistake on my fault - i must of replied to all to
the original message of your colleague.

now - that gets to the point of sending to the global list. however your
criticisms did go much further, mentioned far more points, and were far
more personal than my original message ever was was.

I have been, and continue to be committed to collaboration and would
prefer to do so.

if you have comments directed to me - please do so personally, as i
don't think this is the appropriate venue.

regards

Robert