[WSIS CS-Plenary] The March meeting: suggestions

Renata BLOEM rbloem at ngocongo.org
Thu Feb 12 16:08:01 GMT 2004

Dear all,

I had made the point to include someone from the Content and Themes Group
from the beginning to the Minister, to the CSB and during our CONGO
Briefing.
In fact, the CT Group had always a seat on the Bureau for liaison reason,
and I would therefore take it for granted, that he/she should be invited.
Renata