AW: Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] PrepCom 1 in April?

wolfgang at imv.au.dk wolfgang at imv.au.dk
Fri Feb 20 07:50:34 GMT 2004

As far as I know there are three dates under discussion:

a. middle of April
b. end of June
c. early July

It is also open where it should take place, Geneva or Tunis.

wolfgang

-- Original Nachricht--
Von: Robert Guerra <rguerra at cpsr.org>
An: plenary at wsis-cs.org
Senden: 01:34 AM
Betreff: Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] PrepCom 1 in April?

April (tunisia) and june (itu) were the month's i've heard when a
prepcom may be taking place.

however there's a great deal of disagreement - we won't get a definite
date until the intergovernmental bureau is recomposed and a perhaps a
new prepcom president is elected.

regards

Robert

--On Thursday, February 19, 2004 11:49 PM +0100 Ralf Bendrath
<ralf.bendrath at sfb597.uni-bremen.de>