AW: [WSIS CS-Plenary] tunis meeting

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri Feb 20 17:40:33 GMT 2004

>  >
>>  > It would be helpful to write a self-explaining one-pager (with
>>an Organizational Chart) for distribution in Tunis.
>>
>>  Attached is a first draft of an organisational chart I began a while
>>  ago. It's in Open Office drawing format. If anyone can convince me that
>>  they can't download Open Office (or get a CD) and install it to read the
>>  file (in Windows or in Linux), (and in the process start using free
>>  software), I'll see what I can do about making an image file of it or
>>  sending them a CD with the Open Office installation on it.
>>  http://www.openoffice.org
>  >

Fun downloading a 170Mb file (open office.) I should have done it
long ago. All the same, a bit of  hassle for one diagram. Could you
put it on the web?

Only comment I can think to add is that civil society organizations
participating in prepcoms and summit(s) need to be accredited, so
that's another filter (and indicates a path for how individuals
can/cannot contribute.)  It is a helpful and good diagram.

Been suggested that we conduct an evaluation.  Before getting too far
down the path of deciding new ways of working, perhaps some review of
what worked/did not work for the first phase should be done?   Nick
has done work preparing for this.

Thanks,

Adam