[WSIS CS-Plenary] OpenOffice, Civil Society Structures and a new wiki..

Robert Guerra rguerra at cpsr.org
Fri Feb 20 22:47:34 GMT 2004

let's not get into an open source debate. it is important to recognize
that not everyone is using open source.

The graphic in question could have also been saved in numerous other
formats as well as the open office equivalent so that we all can see it.

70+ megs is needed to dowload open office, and in certain parts of the
world that's impossible. sigh!

so to apease everyone, i've taken the original open office file and
posted on the wsis wiki i've started.

<http://cms.privaterra.org/tiki-index.php?page=WSIS>

if people like the Wiki - i'd be more than happy to move it a url of
it's own.

regards

Robert

--On Friday, February 20, 2004 11:14 PM -0500 "Dr. Francis MUGUET"