[WSIS CS-Plenary] For Aminata Traor

Diverse Womem for Diversity divwomen at vsnl.com
Tue Feb 24 07:45:17 GMT 2004

Dear  Meryem Marzouki

Greetings form Diverse Women for Diversity!

I got your email id from the google search. Could you please forward this
mail, Dr. Shiva's mail to Dr. Aminata Traor.

thank you very much.

Norma

Dear Aminata

As discussed in the WSF 2004 meeting at Mumbai, I am enclosing  the draft
of campaign document on Cotton - The Fibre of Freedom. Please send us your
inputs for both the declaration and any addition to background for the
campaign at your earliest, so that we can finalise the campaign document.

In solidarity

Vandana Shiva