[WSIS CS-Plenary] Informal CS Bureau Meeting, ITU, 26 Februa

Robert Guerra rguerra at cpsr.org
Thu Feb 26 18:47:35 GMT 2004

Sally, thanks for this. Have posted a copy  to the WSIS Wiki i've setup.
<http://cms.privaterra.org/WSIS>

I've also setup a Wiki for the upcoming Tunis meeting - i'll update the
site as best as i can with copies of correspondence, who's there, and
any  documents of relevance.

URL is as follows:
<http://cms.privaterra.org/WSIS_MTG_Tunisia_0304>

Wiki's being the way they are - collaborative - I make it available for
those who would like to use it as well.

regards

Robert

--On Thursday, February 26, 2004 1:31 PM -0500 Sally Burch - ALAI