[WSIS CS-Plenary] how many people coming to Tunis

Robert Guerra rguerra at cpsr.org
Sat Feb 28 07:10:19 GMT 2004

Amir:

i've been tracking news & confirmations related to the meeting on my
wiki, address is below.

I've been given a registration # of 38, so at least there will that #
there. Who else, hard to tell as little information has been forthcoming.

regards

Robert

Tunisia - March 2004, Informal brainstorming / Strategy meeting
<http://cms.privaterra.org/tiki-index.php?page=WSIS_MTG_Tunisia_0304>

--On Saturday, February 28, 2004 10:20 AM +0330 west Asia