[WSIS CS-Plenary] Bruxels to morrow

Meigs meigs at wanadoo.fr
Sun Feb 29 14:14:12 GMT 2004

Hello,

Yes I will be participating to the conference given by the ECCR, whose
acronym stands for: European Consortium for Communications Research. ECCR is
an association of researchers affiliated to IAMCR,  the International
Association for Media and communications Research.

The conference will be mostly dedicated to an evaluation of the first phase
of the summit, and aimed at European decision-makers.

The contact person is Nico Carpentier and the program is available at
www.eccr.info.

Best
Divina
Deputy secretary general, IAMCR