[WSIS THETHA] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] asking for little help

Robert Guerra rguerra at cpsr.org
Thu Jan 8 15:28:19 GMT 2004

Claudia:

Here's links i could find on the  Indigenous IS Forum held in geneva...

WORLD SUMMIT ON THE INFORMATION SOCIETY  The Global Forum of Indigenous
Peoples and the Information Society  8 ? 11 December  Geneva

Final report available at:
<http://www.un.org/esa/socdev/pfii/PFII3/documents/FinalReportUNSPFII200
3.pdf>

regards

Robert

--On Thursday, January 8, 2004 1:16 PM +0100 Claudia Padovani