[WSIS CS-Plenary] more declarations and action plans

Claudia Padovani claupad at libero.it
Fri Jan 9 10:50:22 GMT 2004

Thanks to those of you who replied to my note.
I was referring to the declarations mentioned by the different speakers at
the Closing session in Geneva:
youth, there is a short document (available on the WSIS website) from
Telecom 2003, young people.
indigenous people: they did mention a declaration, not sure this is already
finalized
I did not know about WEMF report though to be "a Plan of Action", thanks
anything else you are aware of?
ciao
claudia